Disaster Jeffery Epstein has comitted suicide - Matt Groening got him

  • 🏰 The Fediverse is up. If you know, you know.
  • Want to keep track of this thread?
    Accounts can bookmark posts, watch threads for updates, and jump back to where you stopped reading.
    Create account
1565442580806.png

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein is dead, law enforcement sources said Saturday.

A gurney carrying a man who looked like Epstein was wheeled out of the Manhattan Correctional Center around 7:30 a.m. The ambulance went to New York Downtown Hospital.
 
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/sep/24/french-police-search-jeffrey-epstein-paris-apartment
French police search Jeffrey Epstein's Paris apartment
Inquiry opened last month after US police found links to sex-trafficking claims in France
French police have searched the Paris apartment of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and the offices of a model agency belonging to his alleged associate Jean-Luc Brunel, himself accused of rape and of procuring minors for his friend.

The Paris prosecutor’s office confirmed that investigators had carried out searches at Brunel’s Karin Models in the 8th arrondissement of Paris and at Epstein’s luxury 800 sq metre apartment on the exclusive Avenue Foch near the Arc de Triomphe.

Police sources told local media the search of the late US financier’s residence, part of a French probe into allegations that he and others had for years trafficked underage girls for sex, began at 3pm on Monday and continued until 4am on Tuesday.

Epstein’s Franco-Brazilian butler told the Franceinfo news site that the apartment contained a specially built massage room to which “a great many women” had come. He added that he was not able to judge whether any of them were minors.

Epstein was arrested on 6 July in New Jersey after returning in his private jet from Paris. He pleaded not guilty to charges of sex trafficking involving dozens of girls as young as 14, but on 10 August was found hanged in his cell.

The disgraced financier’s ownership of an apartment in Paris, and allegations from women who say they were abused in France, last month prompted French authorities to open their own criminal investigation into half a dozen possible charges of rape and sex abuse, including of minors.

The probe focuses on potential crimes committed against French victims in France and abroad, and on suspects who are French citizens, the Paris prosecutor has said. Police have appealed for victims and witnesses to come forward.

The whereabouts of Brunel, who founded Karin Models in 1978, has been unclear since August. He has been named as a close friend of Epstein’s who often flew on his plane and visited him in jail in Florida when he was serving a previous 13-month sentence for procuring a girl under 18 for prostitution.

The Frenchman, who now lives mainly in the US and has denied all wrongdoing, has been accused in court documents of rape and procuring minors for Epstein, who at one time counted Bill Clinton, Donald Trump and Prince Andrew among his friends.

Three women have already given evidence to investigators in France. They include a former Dutch model, Thysia Huisman, who has told the Guardian how she was invited to Paris in 1991 with the promise that Brunel would make her famous, but subsequently drugged and raped by the model scout in his flat.

In the US, Virginia Roberts Giuffre has alleged Epstein used her as a “sex slave”, forcing her to sleep with politicians and businessmen including Brunel. She accused the Frenchman of bringing girls as young as 12 to the US and passing them on to his friends.

Brunel, who claims to have launched the careers of top models Monica Bellucci, Sharon Stone, Christy Turlington, Jerry Hall and Milla Jovovich, was accused of rape by several models in a CBS documentary as early as 1988.

In 2015 he issued a statement vehemently denying any involvement, “directly or indirectly”, in any of Epstein’s crimes. “I strongly deny having committed any illicit act or any wrongdoing in the course of my work as a scouter or model agencies manager,” he said then.
So they raided his flat in Paris 3 months after he was arrested. Gee I wonder if anyone thought of hiring a clean-up crew by now?
 
So the Band Massive Attack did a thing:
1569928409300.png

1569928425501.png


Also Banksy tagged one of his houses with Sam Hyde's twitter:


The Brits are apparently not letting it die quite as easy.
 
Context


Maybe all conspiracy theories are a conspiracy to make you feel powerless.
Suspicion is another form of control.


Same thing Banksy was rambling about in his direct messages to Sam Hyde.
 
So the Band Massive Attack did a thing:
View attachment 954983
View attachment 954984

Also Banksy tagged one of his houses with Sam Hyde's twitter:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NtwwxiSUGsA
The Brits are apparently not letting it die quite as easy.
It's generally agreed upon by people who are into Banksy and the search for his true identity that he's the alter ego of Robert Del Naja, founding member of Massive Attack, so the "two" doing all of this wouldn't be too surprising.
 
It's generally agreed upon by people who are into Banksy and the search for his true identity that he's the alter ego of Robert Del Naja, founding member of Massive Attack, so the "two" doing all of this wouldn't be too surprising.

Standard reminder:

Robert Del Naja was one of very very few UK musicians to take a public leading role in protesting against the Iraq War.

The very week in 2003 that 100th Window (the fourth Massive Attack album) was released, Del Naja was arrested under Operation Ore and slapped with a travel ban.

He turned over willingly every device in his house and in the studios. There was nothing. He was exonerated within weeks, but by that point the headlines about “kiddy porn” had already gone out and several foreign gigs had had to be rearranged at significant expense.

He has refused in the past to say that he does not believe there was a connection between his protest activity and his arrest.

It is not surprising that Epstein’s apparent suicide has caught his attention, given his experiences. It remains awfully convenient that Epstein died before he could do anything foolish like start talking to interested parties.
 

Prince Andrew took part in an orgy with nine girls on disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein’s private island, one of their alleged victims has claimed.

Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who was pictured with the royal’s arm around her waist when she around 17 years old, made the allegation in US court documents.

The Duke of York has repeatedly denied the claim, but Ms Roberts Giuffre has said that they had sex on three occasions.

“The third time I had sex with Andy was in an orgy on Epstein’s private island in the US Virgin Islands,” she wrote in evidence to a Florida court in 2015. “I was around 18 at the time. Epstein, Andy, approximately eight other young girls, and I had sex together. The other girls all seemed and appeared to be under the age of 18 and didn’t really speak English.”

She added that Epstein, a convicted paedophile who took his own life in prison while awaiting trial on further child abuse charges in August, “laughed about the fact they couldn’t really communicate, saying that they are the ‘easiest’ girls to get along with”.

The allegations are explored in a Channel 4 Dispatches programme called The Prince and the Paedophile.

Mike Fisten, who played a key role in exposing Epstein’s crimes while working for an attorney representing some of the victims, told the programme that they could “never get access” to Epstein’s private island called Little St James, “so we never knew for sure what was going on”.

The former Florida detective added: “We knew that he had a helicopter on the mainland, and he would shuttle himself, his guests and girls back and forth to the island. He felt that he had free rein over there.”

Medical records that appear to support Ms Roberts Giuffre’s claim that she was abused by Epstein or others on separate occasions were obtained by Dispatches.

The documents from New York Presbyterian Hospital show that she was admitted on 9 July 2001 after three weeks of vaginal bleeding.

In a separate legal declaration from 2015, Ms Roberts Giuffre wrote: “Without going into the details of the sexual activities I was forced to endure, there were times when I was physically abused to the point that I remember fearfully thinking that I didn’t know whether I was going to survive.”

There is no suggestion that Prince Andrew was responsible for her injuries, but Dispatches has established that the royal met Epstein at least 10 times during their 12-year friendship and sometimes stayed with him for several days.

Mr Fisten also suggested that Epstein had 13 phone numbers for the duke.

Ms Roberts Giuffre’s allegations about Prince Andrew were struck from the US court record in 2015.

Shortly after Epstein’s death the prince himself said it was a “mistake and error” to see Epstein after he was released from prison after serving an 18-month sentence for prostituting minors.

“At no stage during the limited time I spent with him did I see, witness or suspect any behaviour of the sort that subsequently led to his arrest and conviction,” the royal said in a statement.

“I have said previously that it was a mistake and an error to see him after his release in 2010 and I can only reiterate my regret that I was mistaken to think that what I thought I knew of him was evidently not the real person, given what we now know.”

Buckingham Palace has said that “any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors is categorically untrue”.

It added: “It is emphatically denied that the Duke of York had any form of sexual contact with Virginia Roberts Giuffre. Any claim to the contrary is false and without foundation.”
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom